2012年4月29日星期日

Sweet Mieke

Mielke1

>> I know this is completely unrelated and chronologically confusing given that I'm in Hong Kong and these pictures were taken a few months back in Antwerp but they've been sitting on my memory card for a while and are frankly pissing me off so I'm offloading them even if they aren't necessarily fashion-related.  This is proof though that I do read all comments and emails and whilst I can't reply to each one, I'm heeding your words and lodging them in my brain.  A reader recommended Mieke Willems in Antwerp when I said I was going and despite the fact that I've rarely mentioned my taste in gifts, interiors, nick-nacks etc etc, she somehow got it spot on that I'd love Mielke...

Mieke Willems sells stationery, handmade wares,soccer jerseys cheap, all things slightly naive (speaking of which, I think Tommy of Notes by Naive would LOVE this store...) and for want of a better word,dr dre monster beats headphones, charming,USA Soccer Jersey, all of which is supported by an equally 'charming' (why is this word so defunct and parochial sounding?) e-store and blog.  I spent an overabundance of time in this store and kind of went off the 'fashion' track we were supposed to be on when we were in Antwerp.  Escape is sweet when cardboard, cut-outs and freshly sharpened pencils are involved. 

Mielke2

Mielke4

Mielke5 Mielke6

Mielke7 Mielke8

Mielke9 Mielke11

Mielke11 Mielke12

Mielke13

Mielke14

没有评论:

发表评论