2012年4月30日星期一

Treasure Trail Lost and Found

,Nike Air Max 97 Womens

Bloggertrail

>> Ok so I blew my own orienteering trumpet a bit and now I'm eating my words together with a mouthful of Belgian waffle and a slick of sticky chocolate sauce.  In fact, Steve and I came LAST in the treasure hunt, either faffing around for too long at each location, being completely distracted or just not keeping check of time.  Whatever the reason, together with Miss Glitzy (sorry for dragging you down into the depths of loser-dom),Gucci Cosmetic Case, we got the least amount of subsequent spending money but hey at least I got this lousy collage out of it eh?

I'll be writing up some other tidbits of Antwerp shopper's delight but our designated treasure hunt included the following...
Theo Eyewear - Their in-house label of glasses was all laser-cuts, interesting shapes and MULTITUDE of colours. Must.Have.Metal.Guard.Visor.Glasses.
In Fine - A parfumerie where err...budding Jean-Baptiste Grenouille-esque characters would have a ball.
Delvaux - Glad that Veronique Braquinho has taken on the creative directorship and I'll be popping into the Delvaux exhibition at MOMU tomorrow.
Verso - Labels, labels, labels... dome dome dome.
Louis,coach sandals, Lombardenstraat 2 - The list of labels can be found in the collage below but they were the first to start stocking the Antwerp Six.
A Boon, Leopoldplaats 12 - I've found out that I'm a size 6 and a half in gloves and that I have a really strong grip.
Fish and Chips - I remember writing about this store when I first waxed lyrical about Antwerp on the blog but me thinks my tastes have somewhat changed since then.
Labels Inc - Still one of my first stops in Antwerp though it does depend on the day what's there... I spied the Miu Miu strappy pumps but sadly they were a size too big.
Elsa - There was a marbled patent effect on a pair of round toed shoes that I loved.

Antwerptrail

没有评论:

发表评论